College Corps Leadership Programs
If you are a college student looking for a meaningful experience with tangible social impact and the opportunity to learn valuable entrepreneurship skills, then you should apply to join the Cradles to Crayons College Corps.
College Corps Leadership Programs are offered in three 12-week sessions each year:
- Spring (February-May)
- Summer (June-August)
- Fall (September-December)
College Corps Volunteer Leaders*
Grow our impact and become a leader in service by engaging, connecting, leading and managing groups of volunteers in the Giving Factory weekly.
- Become an expert at 1 or more donation processing station
- Attend weekly leadership skill-building workshops
*Please inquire about receiving internship credit
College Corps Campus Leaders
Grow our impact and become a leader in service by mobilizing, connecting, engaging, and leading volunteers from your campus community.
- Recruit and coordinate volunteer groups and collection drives on your campus
- Mobilize students, faculty and staff to meet goals that fit our needs
College Corps Internships
Please email Jennifer Javier, Giving Corps Service Leadership Fellow, at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about summer internships. Current summer internships include:
- Volunteer Coordination
- Community Relations Support
- Inventory Management