Help Kids Gear Up for Winter
As the weather grows colder and budgets are stretched thin, low-income families will find it increasingly challenging to provide their children with the essential gear they need to face the harsh New England winter.
To help keep kids safe and warm this year, you can lend a hand in our Gear up for Winter campaign. Gear Up for Winter aims to collect and distribute cold weather essentials like coats, boots, pants, hats, and gloves to disadvantaged Massachusetts children.
We need your help to keep 17,000 children safe and warm during the winter by providing the critical cold weather gear they need.
It's easy to get involved. You can help local children Gear Up for Winter by:
- Making a secure online donation today: Just $25 helps to provide a child in-need with essential winter items.
- Particpate in our Give Back With An Outfit Pack program.
- Sponsor our 7th Annual Un-Gala Fundraiser: Give Thanks by Giving Back.
- Donating goods: Our campaign will receive over 17,000 requests for winter essentials.
- Volunteering at the Giving Factory: Our demand for KidPacks is at it's peak during the winter months.
Contact Jen White, Director of Development and Strategic Partnerships, for more information on developing a customized Gear Up for Winter partnership.