Cradles to Crayons is pleased to announce the launch of the Cradles to Crayons Giving Corps, a series of volunteer leadership programs for teens, college students, and adults.
The C2C Giving Corps will enable us to increase our capacity and impact by serving as leaders trained to:
- lead teams of volunteers in the Giving Factory, and to
- mobilize volunteers in communities throughout Massachusetts.
All Giving Corps members will have the opportunity to participate in Giving Corps training, networking, and community building programs designed to increase their leadership skills and to build a stronger sense of community and purpose for helping those in need.
C2C College Corps
Cradles to Crayons College Corps leaders are passionate about making a difference in their communities. Working together with C2C staff and other College Corps members from colleges and universities throughout the Greater Boston area, interns will have the opportunity to:
- Lead volunteer groups and provide positive volunteer experiences.
- Improve upon and implement new approaches to operational efficiency and organizational effectiveness.
- Be powerful change leaders upon completion of the program.
To learn more about the College Corps and how to apply, click here.
C2C Teen Leadership Corps
This unique and established program engages middle and high school students in tangible service opportunities by offering a unique leadership experience:
- Teen Leaders participate in hands-on volunteer projects at The Giving Factory.
- Teen Leaders involve their communities in hosting product collection drives and spreading awareness about the C2C mission.
- Teen Leaders participate in training workshops that teach leadership skills while instilling a sense of teamwork and common purpose.
To learn more about the Teen Leadership Corps and how to apply, click here.
C2C Champion Corps
The C2C Champion Corps gives adult volunteers an opportunity to take a leadership role guiding volunteers in their communities and/or the Giving Factory, while impacting children in their local communities by:
- Leading volunteer teams in the Giving Factory
- Recruiting volunteers to support the mission of C2C
- Developing and coordinating community drives
- Building awareness of C2C events and initiatives