The Giving Corps is a series of volunteer leadership programs for teens, college students, and adults interested in deepening their relationship with the Cradles to Crayons' mission.
The Cradles to Crayons Giving Corps will enable us to increase our capacity and impact by serving as leaders trained to:
- Lead teams of volunteers in the Giving Factory
- Mobilize volunteers in communities throughout Massachusetts
- Spread the Cradles to Crayons mission and model
All Giving Corps members will have the opportunity to participate in Giving Corps training, networking, and community building programs designed to increase their leadership skills and to build a stronger sense of community and purpose for helping those in need.
C2C Teen Leadership Corps
If you are a young person looking for a powerful way to help other young people, explore what our Teen Leadership Corps offers!
This unique program provides middle and high school students with the opportunity to serve as ambassadors for Cradles to Cradles, developing their leadership skills in the areas of community organizing and volunteer service. Students commit to completing approximately 25 hours per session and are required to complete all requirements before being eligible for the following session. Requirements include:
- Assisting staff in The Giving Factory during volunteer shifts
- Spreading awareness about the C2C mission by hosting a product collection drive or fundraiser
- Participating in training and leadership development workshops in order to understand their roles and impact as service leaders and improve upon desired skill sets
C2C College Corps
Cradles to Crayons College Corps leaders are passionate about making a difference in their communities. Working together with C2C staff and other College Corps members from colleges and universities throughout the Greater Boston area, interns will have the opportunity to:
- Lead volunteer groups and provide positive volunteer experiences
- Improve upon and implement new approaches to operational efficiency and organizational effectiveness
- Be powerful change leaders upon completion of the program
C2C Champion Program
The C2C Champion Program prodives opportunities for adult volunteers to be advocates inside and outside the Giving Factory while impacting children in local communities. Positions include:
- Leading volunteer teams in the Giving Factory
- Training in a donation processing station or warehouse maintenance task
- Developing and coordinating community drives
- Building awareness of C2C events and initiatives