Ready for School lays the foundation for school success by supplying children with the basics they need to succeed in the classroom.
Participate in Ready for School by volunteering, donating funds & supplies, or bringing your corporate group to Backpack-A-Thon to stuff 22,000 backpacks for kids in need.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Gear Up for Baby recognizes the specialized needs of the youngest children we serve – those aged 0 to 24 months. Help us help babies in need across the region by donating funds, time, and baby product.
Visit our Virtual Baby Shower to find out how you can help!
Most Needed Items are immediate needs of children's essential items in our warehouse. The most prevalent out-of-stock items are new underwear & socks, pants, winter coats, and books.
Our Board—whose members range from leaders of our social service partners to retailers to bankers to management consultants—donate their time and expertise to Cradles to Crayons in Philadelphia. We are grateful for their many contributions to our organization.
- Michal Smith, Executive Director, Cradles to Crayons
- Bob Aglira, Board Chair, Retired World Wide Partner, Mercer Consulting
- Jennifer Case, Founder, Cradles to Crayons Philadelphia
- Jeff Bozzi, President, Pemcor, Inc.
- Len Caldwell, Retired Commercial Banker and Pro Bono Advisor to Nonprofit Organizations
- Mike Ford, Director of Human Resources, Reed Technology and Information Systems
- Peggy Goldfarb, Senior Vice President/Private Client Advisor, US Trust (Bank of America)
- Bill Harral, Retired, President, Barra Foundation; President/CEO, Bell Atlantic
- Wendy Kapnek, Founder and President, Kapnek Communications, Inc.
- Walter (Skip) Maner, Managing Director, Parkes Run Capital
- Jennifer Miller, Esq., Chief Legal Officer, Renmatix
- Christine Reimert, Vice President, Devine & Powers
- Bernadette Reist, Founder and Owner, New Dimensions Logistics, LLP
- Jill Schubert, President, Chesapeake District, UPS
- Michael Shepard, Principal, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, LLP
- Christopher Sullivan, Managing Director, Barclays Capital
- Kristen Vieira Traynor, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- R. Bruce Walsh, CRM, CIC, CBIZ Insurance Services, Inc.
- Gary Zimmer, MD, Senior Vice President, Regional Medical Director, TeamHealth