About one-third of the customized KidPacks -- one week's worth of everyday essentials -- we distribute go to children in need ages 2 & younger. Help us Gear Up for Baby this season.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Gear Up for Baby recognizes the specialized needs of the youngest children we serve – those aged 0 to 24 months. Help us help babies in need across the region by donating funds, time, and baby product.
Visit our Virtual Baby Shower to find out how you can help!
Most Needed Items are immediate needs of children's essential items in our warehouse. The most prevalent out-of-stock items are new underwear & socks, pants, winter coats, and books.
Our Board—whose members range from leaders of our social service partners to retailers to bankers to management consultants—donate their time and expertise to Cradles to Crayons in Philadelphia. We are grateful for their many contributions to our organization.
- Bob Aglira, Board Chair, Retired World Wide Partner, Mercer Consulting
- Jeff Bozzi, President, Pemcor, Inc.
- Len Caldwell, Retired Commercial Banker and Pro Bono Advisor to Nonprofit Organizations
- Mike Ford, Director of Human Resources, Reed Technology and Information Systems
- Peggy Goldfarb, Senior Vice President/Private Client Advisor, US Trust (Bank of America)
- Jude Henzy, Case Manager, Inter-Faith Housing Alliance
- Wendy Kapnek, Founder and President, Kapnek Communications, Inc.
- Anand Kini, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Business Insight, NBCUniversal
- Sean McManus, Vice President of Human Resources, De Lage Landen
- Jill Schubert, President, Chesapeake District, UPS
- Steven Singh, Director of Electric Operations, PECO
- Christopher Sullivan, Managing Director, Barclays Capital
- Kristen Vieira Traynor, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Gary Zimmer, MD, Senior Vice President, Regional Medical Director, TeamHealth
- Jennifer Case, Founder Emeritus, Cradles to Crayons Philadelphia