Every child deserves a chance to develop and thrive, especially during the formative first few years of life. Our Gear Up For Baby program focuses on providing infants and toddlers from pre-birth through age 2 with the essential items they need to thrive. CLICK HERE to see how to get involved.
Our Ready for School program provides homeless and low-income children with the essential items they need to go to school, stay in school, and succeed in the classroom. CLICK HERE to see how to get involved.
- Boys pants, sizes 9/10 - 14/16
- Boys PJs, sizes 9/10 -14/16
- Girls PJs, sizes 11/12 and 14/16
- New girls underwear sizes 14/16
- New boys underwear sizes 5/6, 7/8, 10/12
- New boys socks sizes 4-10 adult
- High Chairs, Strollers, Pack 'n Plays
- Baby Carriers (Bjorn, snugglie, slings)
- New Baby Hygiene Essentials (shampoo, lotion, oil, powder, etc.)
- Crib Sheets
CLICK HERE for a more detailed listing
Our Advisory Board—whose members range from leaders of our social service partners to retailers to bankers to management consultants—donate their time and expertise to Cradles to Crayons in Philadelphia. We are grateful for their many contributions to our organization.
- Jennifer Case, Founder and Board Chair, Cradles to Crayons
- Michal Smith, Executive Director, Cradles to Crayons
- Bob Aglira, Retired World Wide Partner, Mercer Consulting
- Suzie Bown, Community Leader
- Jeff Bozzi, President, Pemcor, Inc.
- Dan Brown, Agent/Producer, Johnson, Kendall, and Johnson
- Len Caldwell, Retired Commercial Banker and Pro Bono Advisor to Nonprofit Organizations
- Nelson Camacho, Director of International Operations, US Airways
- Amy Corso, Director of Operations, Walmart
- Mike Ford, Director of Human Resources, Reed Technology and Information Systems
- Peggy Goldfarb, Senior Vice President/Private Client Advisor, US Trust (Bank of America)
- Alison Grove, President, Alison Grove Consulting
- Renee Johnson, Child Advocate and Community Leader
- Wendy Kapnek, Founder and President, Kapnek Communications, Inc.
- Kyle Loucks, Work Week Manager, PECO
- Walter (Skip) Maner, Managing Director, Parkes Run Capital
- Jennifer Miller, Esq., Partner, Ballard Spahr Andrews and Ingersoll, LLP
- Christine Reimert, Vice President, Devine & Powers
- Bernadette Reist, Founder and Owner, New Dimensions Logistics, LLP
- Beth Saunders, CRM Consultant, Beth Saunders Consulting
- Michael Shepard, Principal, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, LLP
- Christopher Sullivan, Managing Director, Barclays Capital
- Kristen Vieira Traynor, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- R. Bruce Walsh, CRM, CIC, CBIZ Insurance Services, Inc.