Don't Just Spring Clean, SPRING GREEN! Recycle your gently used children's items by donating to our annual Spring Greening Program and help thousands of local children throughout the year.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Gear Up for Baby recognizes the specialized needs of the youngest children we serve – those aged 0 to 24 months. Help us help babies in need across the region by donating funds, time, and baby product.
Visit our Virtual Baby Shower to find out how you can help!
Most Needed Items are immediate needs of children's essential items in our warehouse. The most prevalent out-of-stock items are new underwear & socks, pants, winter coats, and books.
Our Board—whose members range from leaders of our social service partners to retailers to bankers to management consultants—donate their time and expertise to Cradles to Crayons in Philadelphia. We are grateful for their many contributions to our organization.
- Bob Aglira, Board Chair, Retired World Wide Partner, Mercer Consulting
- Jeff Bozzi, President, Pemcor, Inc.
- Len Caldwell, Retired Commercial Banker and Pro Bono Advisor to Nonprofit Organizations
- Mike Ford, Director of Human Resources, Reed Technology and Information Systems
- Peggy Goldfarb, Senior Vice President/Private Client Advisor, US Trust (Bank of America)
- Bill Harral, Retired, President, Barra Foundation; President/CEO, Bell Atlantic
- Jude Henzy, Case Manager, Inter-Faith Housing Alliance
- Wendy Kapnek, Founder and President, Kapnek Communications, Inc.
- Anand Kini, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Business Insight, NBCUniversal
- Sean McManus, Vice President of Human Resources, De Lage Landen
- Bernadette Reist, Founder and Owner, New Dimensions Logistics, LLP
- Jill Schubert, President, Chesapeake District, UPS
- Steven Singh, Director of Electric Operations, PECO
- Michal Smith, Executive Director, Cradles to Crayons
- Christopher Sullivan, Managing Director, Barclays Capital
- Kristen Vieira Traynor, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Gloria Watson, President, Mid Atlantic Region AIG Property Casualty Americas
- Gary Zimmer, MD, Senior Vice President, Regional Medical Director, TeamHealth
- Jennifer Case, Founder Emeritus, Cradles to Crayons Philadelphia