Most Needed Items are immediate needs of children's essential items in our warehouse. The most prevalent out-of-stock items are new underwear & socks, pants, winter coats, and books.
Our Advisory Board—whose members range from leaders of our social service partners to retailers to bankers to management consultants—donate their time and expertise to Cradles to Crayons in Philadelphia. We are grateful for their many contributions to our organization.
- Jennifer Case, Founder and Board Chair, Cradles to Crayons
- Michal Smith, Executive Director, Cradles to Crayons
- Bob Aglira, Retired World Wide Partner, Mercer Consulting
- Suzie Bown, Community Leader
- Jeff Bozzi, President, Pemcor, Inc.
- Dan Brown, Agent/Producer, Johnson, Kendall, and Johnson
- Len Caldwell, Retired Commercial Banker and Pro Bono Advisor to Nonprofit Organizations
- Nelson Camacho, Director of International Operations, US Airways
- Amy Corso, Director of Operations, Walmart
- Mike Ford, Director of Human Resources, Reed Technology and Information Systems
- Peggy Goldfarb, Senior Vice President/Private Client Advisor, US Trust (Bank of America)
- Alison Grove, President, Alison Grove Consulting
- Renee Johnson, Child Advocate and Community Leader
- Wendy Kapnek, Founder and President, Kapnek Communications, Inc.
- Kyle Loucks, Work Week Manager, PECO
- Walter (Skip) Maner, Managing Director, Parkes Run Capital
- Jennifer Miller, Esq., Partner, Ballard Spahr Andrews and Ingersoll, LLP
- Christine Reimert, Vice President, Devine & Powers
- Bernadette Reist, Founder and Owner, New Dimensions Logistics, LLP
- Beth Saunders, CRM Consultant, Beth Saunders Consulting
- Michael Shepard, Principal, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, LLP
- Christopher Sullivan, Managing Director, Barclays Capital
- Kristen Vieira Traynor, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- R. Bruce Walsh, CRM, CIC, CBIZ Insurance Services, Inc.