Our Board—whose members range from leaders of our social service partners to retailers to bankers to management consultants—donate their time and expertise to Cradles to Crayons in Philadelphia. We are grateful for their many contributions to our organization.
- Bob Aglira, Board Chair, Retired World Wide Partner, Mercer Consulting
- Jeff Bozzi, President, Pemcor, Inc.
- Len Caldwell, Retired Commercial Banker and Pro Bono Advisor to Nonprofit Organizations
- Mike Ford, Director of Human Resources, Reed Technology and Information Systems
- Peggy Goldfarb, Managing Director/Private Client Advisor, US Trust (Bank of America)
- Jude Henzy, Case Manager, Inter-Faith Housing Alliance
- Wendy Kapnek, Founder and President, Kapnek Communications, Inc.
- Anand Kini, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Business Insight, NBCUniversal
- Sean McManus, Vice President of Human Resources, De Lage Landen
- Jill Schubert, President, Chesapeake District, UPS
- Steven Singh, Director of Electric Operations, PECO
- Christopher Sullivan, Managing Director, Barclays Capital
- Kristen Vieira Traynor, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Gary Zimmer, MD, Senior Vice President, Regional Medical Director, TeamHealth
- Jennifer Case, Founder Emeritus, Cradles to Crayons Philadelphia