Every child deserves a chance to develop and thrive, especially during the formative first few years of life. Our Gear Up For Baby program focuses on providing infants and toddlers from pre-birth through age 2 with the essential items they need to thrive. CLICK HERE to see how to get involved.
Our Ready for School program provides homeless and low-income children with the essential items they need to go to school, stay in school, and succeed in the classroom. CLICK HERE to see how to get involved.
- Boys pants, sizes 9/10 - 14/16
- Boys PJs, sizes 9/10 -14/16
- Girls PJs, sizes 11/12 and 14/16
- New girls underwear sizes 14/16
- New boys underwear sizes 5/6, 7/8, 10/12
- New boys socks sizes 4-10 adult
- High Chairs, Strollers, Pack 'n Plays
- Baby Carriers (Bjorn, snugglie, slings)
- New Baby Hygiene Essentials (shampoo, lotion, oil, powder, etc.)
- Crib Sheets
CLICK HERE for a more detailed listing
Boscov's and Cradles to Crayons Partner to Brighten Holiday Season for Area Children Living in Poverty
Here’s another way you can help children in need face cold winter weather – Boscov’s department stores in four southeastern Pennsylvania communities are partnering during the holiday season with Cradles to Crayons to provide local children living in poverty with the necessities they need to face the harsh winter months ahead.
“Holiday Angel Trees,” located in the children’s departments of the stores, will be trimmed with individualized mitten-shaped cards that identify an item of clothing and other winter wear, such as coat, pants, warm shirt, glove or hat, needed by an area low-income and/or homeless child. Boscov’s shoppers will be able to select recipients by age and gender.
The “Holiday Angel Trees” drive, which will run through Christmas Day, will be conducted at four area Boscov’s stores:
- Exton Square Mall, Routes 30 & 100, Exton;
- Granite Run Mall, 1067 W. Baltimore Pike, Media;
- Plymouth Meeting Mall, 500 Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting;
- Coventry Mall, Routes 724 and 100, Pottstown.
Boscov’s shoppers will be able to purchase the item listed on the ornament, which will then be gathered by courtesy desk staff and provided to Cradles to Crayons, from which local social service agencies, including homeless and domestic violence shelters, schools, and foster homes, will distribute them to the children in their care.