For a complete list of the items we accept, please click here.
Main Location & Hours:
- Donations are accepted 24/7 in the large white storage unit next to our building at the back of the parking lot. Our warehouse is located in the Union Hill Industrial Park at 30 Clipper Road, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
(Click here for directions.)
- A donation tax receipt should be filled out to accompany your donation. Receipts are inside the storage unit door or you can print a blank receipt and fill it out before you come.
- Our staff is available to receive your donation inside the warehouse on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:30am – 12:30pm.
- If you have an unusually large donation, please contact our Community Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org, to coordinate a delivery time when we can assist you.
- Before coming, be sure to review the lists of our most needed items and also those things we cannot accept. Thank you!
Current & Upcoming Public Community Collection Drives:
Click here to see a list of larger-scale current & upcoming donation collection drives, where you can drop off your donations with no appointment necessary.
Community Drop-Off Sites:
*Please note* Donations can also be delivered to the following Community Drop-Off Sites managed by dedicated Cradles to Crayons volunteers. These volunteers have generously allowed us to use their homes and businesses as donation locations for your convenience. Due to limited space, these sites can only accept up to one car trunk-load of donations per visit. Please contact the site volunteer, listed below, for further details, as most drop-off locations are by appointment only.
- Bensalem Area
707 Neshaminy Mall, Bensalem, PA 19020
**Donate at the Mall Management Office Monday-Friday between 9:30am-5pm (located in the AMC Theater Wing)
- Feasterville Area
Drop-off by appointment – CLICK HERE to arrange with Lisa
- Warrington Area (at BuxMont Unitarian Universalist Fellowship)
Drop-off by appointment – CLICK HERE to arrange with Melissa
*Please plan to drop off Sunday mornings, 9:00am to 12:00noon, and email first to schedule an appointment.
Click here to be directed to the church website.
- Yardley Area
Drop-off by appointment – CLICK HERE to arrange with Ann and Frankie
- Berwyn Area
Drop-off by appointment – CLICK HERE to arrange with Gina
- Chester Springs Area
Drop-off by appointment – CLICK HERE to arrange with Kara
- Downingtown Area
3949 Lincoln Hwy, Downingtown, PA 19335
Mon. – Fri., 10:00am – 6:00pm
Only donations of clothing, shoes, books and small toys accepted.
Contact Jesse or Pam at email@example.com or call 610-624-1294
- Malvern Area
Drop-off by appointment – CLICK HERE to arrange with Mary Jo
- Media Area
Drop-off by appointment – CLICK HERE to arrange with Stephanie at Liberty Mutual Insurance office
Mon. – Fri., 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Springfield/Swarthmore/Wallingford Area
Swarthmore United Methodist Church
129 Park Avenue, Swarthmore, PA 19081
Sunday – Friday, 9:30am-7:30pm
Donate in the box located in the church’s front lobby.
No appointment necessary
- Wayne Area
Drop-off by appointment – CLICK HERE to arrange with Lila
Only donations of new and gently used clothing and shoes accepted.
- Horsham Area
Baby Be Hip
460A Cardean Drive
Horsham, PA 19044
Donate Monday through Friday between 9am-4pm in the rear of the building.
- Hatboro Area
St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church
505 North York Road Hatboro, PA 19040
Donate new and gently used children’s essential items Monday through Friday between 9am-4pm. No appointment necessary.
King of Prussia Area
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia – Lobby127 S. Gulph Rd., King of Prussia, PA 19406
Only donations of new & gently-used clothing, shoes and books accepted.
- City of Philadelphia – Manayunk Area
Drop-off by appointment – CLICK HERE to arrange with Cyndi
- Logan / Ogontz / Fern Rock Area
Philadelphia Elks Lodge
4932 N. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19141
*Drop-offs will be taken the 4th Saturday of each month, September – June
For more information, contact Hellen
CAMDEN COUNTY, NEW JERSEY
- Voorhees Area
Drop-off by appointment – CLICK HERE to arrange with Sara
Host a Community Drop-Off Site!
Community Drop Off locations are especially needed in Chester and Bucks Counties. Please contact Renée at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on hosting a drop-off site.