By cleaning out your closets – reusing, repurposing and recycling those items your child no longer needs – you can help equip low-income and homeless children with vitally needed everyday essentials to mitigate the acute effects of poverty while keeping these items out of landfills. Learn how to host a Spring Greening Drive, Give Back with an Outfit Pack, or contribute financially.
- Boys pants, sizes 7/8 - 14/16
- Boys PJs, sizes 9/10 -14/16
- Girls PJs, sizes 11/12 and 14/16
- New girls underwear sizes 5/6 and 7/8
- New boys underwear sizes 3T to 11/12
- Pack 'n Plays
- Baby Carriers (Bjorn, snugglie, sling)
Young Friends of Cradles to Crayons
Second Wednesday of every month from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m
You are invited to join Young Friends of Cradles to Crayons, a group of young professionals, ages 21-40, that supports the mission of Cradles to Crayons through volunteerism and fundraising with like-minded peers. Our monthly volunteer nights and quarterly fundraisers allow you to network, add to your resume, and have positive, fun social experiences while making a meaningful impact on local children in need. There is no membership fee to be a part of Young Friends.
How to Join:
- Join our Young Friends mailing list to receive monthly email updates of upcoming events
- Please like our Facebook page
- Join us for one of our Young Friends Volunteer Nights the second Wednesday of every month from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Become part of the Young Friends Committee: plan, develop, and execute fundrasing events to benefit Cradles to Crayons. Contact Maureen Saraco if interested in joining.
Upcoming Young Friends Events:
CLICK HERE to PURCHASE TICKETS for Sunday Funday
For More Info: CLICK HERE
Young Friends June Volunteer Night at Cradles to Crayons:
Wednesday, June 12th 6pm to 8pm
CLICK HERE to register
Questions? Contact Maureen Saraco at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 215.836.0958, x205.