Every child deserves a chance to develop and thrive, especially during the formative first few years of life. Our Gear Up For Baby program focuses on providing infants and toddlers from pre-birth through age 2 with the essential items they need to thrive. CLICK HERE to see how to get involved.
Our Ready for School program provides homeless and low-income children with the essential items they need to go to school, stay in school, and succeed in the classroom. CLICK HERE to see how to get involved.
- Boys pants, sizes 9/10 - 14/16
- Boys PJs, sizes 9/10 -14/16
- Girls PJs, sizes 11/12 and 14/16
- New girls underwear sizes 14/16
- New boys underwear sizes 5/6, 7/8, 10/12
- New boys socks sizes 4-10 adult
- High Chairs, Strollers, Pack 'n Plays
- Baby Carriers (Bjorn, snugglie, slings)
- New Baby Hygiene Essentials (shampoo, lotion, oil, powder, etc.)
- Crib Sheets
CLICK HERE for a more detailed listing
There are many ways for student and community groups to partner with Cradles to Crayons. Groups help us work toward our mission of providing each child with the essentials they need to thrive- to feel safe, warm, ready to learn, and valued. We help students learn the importance of service and how they can play a role in supporting local children in-need.
Volunteer opportunities available:
- Wednesday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Most Tuesdays from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Contact Sarah Gray, Volunteer Logistics Coordinator, for availability.
- Saturday hours available 1-2x per month. Contact Sarah Gray, Volunteer Logistics Coordinator, for availability.
To schedule volunteer opportunites for school and adult community groups, please contact Sarah Gray, Volunteer Logistics Coordinator.
Please note: we require that you host a product collection prior to your visit. This is a rewarding way to engage students in our mission and model from start to finish. Visit our Host a Drive page for tips and ideas. If you forsee this requirement to be a hardship for your group, please indicate this in your inquiry. Click here for more information about donation guidelines.
If you are bringing a group with kids under 18, we request that you please abide by the following guidelines:
- Bring one adult for every 4 elementary school students
- Bring one adult for every 6 middle school students
- Bring one adult for every 8 high school students
- Bring one adult for every 4 special needs students
Please Note: Each participating child under the age of 18 will need a completed waiver form, signed by their parent/guardian, or they will not be able to volunteer. We welcome children age six and older to the Giving Factory. Please feel free to email us or call 215-836-0958 with any questions.
Ready to join us?