Give Back with an Outfit Pack
Get Everyone Involved
- Shop with your children and talk about giving back. Or do it on your own by adding extra items to your shopping cart at your favorite retailer. Click here for more information for families and individuals.
- Host a seasonal party and ask guests to bring an item to build an Outfit Pack (or two)!
- Challenge your coworkers to see who can find the cutest outfits or help the most children. Click here for more information for corporations or groups.
- Shop Online and use our Amazon Wishlist to quickly and conveniently ship items directly to the Giving Factory®.
Delivering Completed Packs
Completed Outfit packs can be dropped off at Cradles to Crayons Giving Factory®in Brighton, one of our many drop-off locations, or at your local Old Navy. If you choose one of our drop-off locations, please inform Meghan at email@example.com.
Shop online using our Amazon Wishlist or at your retail company of choice and ship your purchases directly to:
Cradles to Crayons
c/o Meghan Vogel
155 N. Beacon St.
Brighton, MA 02135
Still Have Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Jessica and Brian’s Story
Jessica, 8 years old, and Brian, 10 years old, live with their single mother who works a full time job and is head of the household. She struggles to cover all the expenses and buy clothes for her children; Jessica and Brian often have to wear shorts and skirts to school on cold winter days. Cradles to Crayons® was able to provide both children with a comprehensive outfit pack that included a week’s worth of warm sweaters, pants, shirts, and pajamas. After receiving their KidPacks, Brian and Jessica’s mother said, “Meeting my children’s physical and emotional needs is what worries me the most. Today, I see both needs met and I am very thankful.”
The Give Back with an Outfit Pack program lets you and your family, friends, and colleagues have a direct and immediate impact on local children by shopping for desperately needed winter layers in our most needed sizes. Each complete Outfit Pack donated will dress one child for an entire week.
Below are individual shopping lists for children Cradles to Crayons® will serve. These lists reflect our most requested sizes. Click on an image below to download your shopping list. Shop at a participating Old Navy location and you’ll get $10 off your purchase of $50 or more! A coupon is included in each shopping list below:
- How to Give Back with an Outfit Pack for Individuals & Families
- How to Give Back with an Outfit Pack for Corporations & Groups
More Ways to Donate Goods
All donations of children’s items are fully tax deductible – and we make it easy to get your receipt! Just fill out our simple online form and check your email. That’s it! Get your tax receipt >
Need inspiration to incorporate giving back into your next event or milestone? Let us help guide your effort, while supplying all the materials you need to make it a success. Our Giving Recipes >
We have all the materials you need to make your next Cradles to Crayons drive a success. Check out our drive resources to get pre-made templates and other useful information. Get our drive resources >