GIVE BACK WITH AN OUTFIT PACK
Each winter, we see a sharp rise in demand for our services—in fact, requests for our assistance can double to more than 1,400 per week. For families already stretching budgets to pay for rent, heat, and groceries, providing all the essentials is often not an option.
Download an Outfit Pack Tag
Each of the tags below reflect our most requested sizes for the children we serve. Click on an image to download your shopping list for a week’s worth of clothing for a child we serve.
Ways to assemble an Outfit Pack
- Shop your favorite store for all the items on the list
- Purge your closet for new or like-new clothing
- A combination of both! Shop as many new items as you can and fill in the gaps with clothing from your own closet (or vice versa!)
Get Everyone Involved
- Shop with your children and talk about giving back. Or do it on your own by adding extra items to your shopping cart at your favorite retailer. Click here for more information for shopping as a family or individuals.
- Complete a tag as a club, team or class by asking each member to bring an item to build an Outfit Pack (or two)!
- Challenge your coworkers to see who can find the cutest outfits or help the most children. Click here for more information for corporations or groups.
- Shop Online and use our Amazon Wishlist to quickly and conveniently ship items directly to The Giving Factory®.
Delivering Completed Packs
Completed Outfit Packs can be dropped off at Cradles to Crayons Giving Factory in Brighton, one of our many drop-off locations, or at your local Old Navy. If you choose one of our drop-off locations, please inform Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop online using our Amazon Wishlist or at your retail company of choice and ship your purchases directly to:
Cradles to Crayons
c/o Molly Walsh
155 N. Beacon St.
Brighton, MA 02135
Still Have Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Our Partner’s Story
Last year several families from our school were burned out of their homes by a massive apartment fire. Thanks to our partnership with Cradles to Crayons, we were able to get them immediate emergency Kidpacks to keep the kids clothed. Over the course of the year we have been able to give these same families (as well as many others in need) Kidpacks for each seasonal change. This has made a huge difference for these families that are rebuilding, as well as those that are struggling to make ends meet on a regular basis. Seasonal essentials, such as winter jackets and snow boots, are not affordable for many of our families. Thanks to Cradles to Crayons we are able now to support our students’ families in a way we never have been able to before.
The Give Back with an Outfit Pack program lets you and your family, friends, and colleagues have a direct and immediate impact on local children by shopping for desperately needed winter layers in our most needed sizes. Each complete Outfit Pack donated will dress one child for an entire week. This year we have the goal to collect 1,000 Outfit Packs that will directly impact 1,000 kids. We could not do this without the support of donors like you!