Champions help lead volunteer stations in The Giving Factory and at community events. This program is a way for adults to volunteer on a regular basis at Cradles to Crayons. We will develop a schedule that fits into your schedule. Champion Volunteer Leaders help lead volunteers at various processing stations throughout the warehouse. They play crucial roles in enabling us to serve more children each year, which include:
- Completing a comprehensive Giving Factory station training.
- Leading volunteer groups of 10 to 25 people on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Working with a variety of groups including corporations, schools, and families.
- Creating an enjoyable volunteer experience.
When We Can Use Support
- Tuesday through Saturday 9:45 am to 12:15 pm, 1:15 pm to 3:45 pm
- Tuesday Evenings 3:15 pm to 5:45 pm, 6:15 am to 8:45 pm
Most Needed Shifts
- Thursday 1:15 pm to 3:45 pm
- Friday 9:45 am – 12:15 pm and 1:15 pm – 3:45 pm
- Saturday 9:45 am – 12:15 pm and 1:15 pm – 3:45 pm
The Community Champion Program engages adults in leadership roles within their own community, as a means of increasing Cradles to Crayons’ capacity to engage with volunteers outside of the Giving Factory warehouse. Opportunities for Community Champions include:
- Organizing annual community drives.
- Adopting a donation unit or bin.
- Serving as a local drop-off location.
- Leading volunteers during annual community events.
- Hosting annual fundraisers or special events, such as “Baby Showers” or “Stuff-a-Trucks”.
- Promoting local Cradles to Crayons initiatives.
For any program in our Giving Corps, email us with questions or inquiries at: