Be an Active Change Agent in Your Community
- Lead volunteer groups and provide positive volunteer experiences.
- Enhance and implement new approaches to operational efficiency and organizational effectiveness.
- Develop into powerful change leaders upon program completion.
Our College Corps is comprised of three different programs for volunteers of all different ages and commitment levels.
Internship Program & Calendar
Interns in our departmental and summer programs have the opportunity to gain skills and experience helpful to later success in the workplace. Internships are offered in 12-week, semester-long sessions:
- Summer Session: June – August
- Fall Session: September – December
- Spring Session: January – May
Goals of the College Corps Departmental Internship Program include:
- Assisting specific departments within Cradles to Crayons on special projects.
- Developing skills in your given area of interest.
- Gaining professional tools from professional development workshops.
- Growing as a leader through thoughtful guidance and feedback.
Goals of the College Corps Summer Internship Program include:
- Leading groups of volunteers in The Giving Factory donation processing stations.
- Attending leadership and professional skills workshops.
- Working closely with Cradles to Crayons staff to align portions of the program with your leadership goals.
Campus Leader Program
College Corps Campus Leaders help to increase our impact while becoming a service leader by mobilizing, connecting, engaging, and guiding volunteers from the entire campus community. Expectations for participation include the willingness and ability to:
- Create new, engaging programs to spread the word about Cradles to Crayons on campus.
- Recruit and coordinate volunteer groups.
- Host collection drives or fundraisers on your campus.
- Mobilize students, faculty, and staff to meet these goals.
For any program in our Giving Corps, email us with questions or inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org