Teen Leadership Corps
Gather your friends to give a boost to your community
Leadership skills are an advantage you’ll have for a lifetime. Cradles to Crayons’ Giving Corps offers inspiring programs for teens and college students who are passionate about making a difference in their communities.
Applications for the fall session are now available!
See below for the fall TLC dates:
- Applications close – October 14
- Orientation – October 21, 6:00-8:00 PM
- Leadership Workshop – November 18, 6:00-8:00 PM
- Wrap-Up Session – December 9, 6:00 -8:00 PM
About the Teen Leadership Corps (TLC)
- Supporting The Giving Factory staff during two volunteer shifts.
- Increasing awareness of our mission by hosting a product collection drive or fundraiser in your own community.
- Participating in an orientation, leadership development workshop, and giving a wrap-up presentation of their project outcomes.
- Becoming an effective leader while developing new skills.
The TLC program is run three times per year, in the Spring (March–May), Summer (June–August), and Fall (October–December).
“I realized how much I like helping people and spending my time doing that when I could be doing other things. I started wanting to help out at the Giving Factory more. Being a TLC member helped me see that people needed certain items and being able to give it to the children was really rewarding.” – Spring 2018 TLC Member
If you have any questions about the program or would like to fill out an application, please contact Ola Olukorede at firstname.lastname@example.org.