Teen Leadership Corps
Applications are currently closed for the Fall 2023 TLC session. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our interested list for the next session!
The Teen Leadership Corps is an opportunity for students in grades 9-12 to gain leadership skills through in-person service-learning projects, and then put those skills into practice by engaging their communities in product collections and by raising awareness about the need for and work of Cradles to Crayons.
About the Teen Leadership Corps (TLC)
Throughout the session, Teen Leaders will:
- Participate in leadership training, network with peers, and coordinate fundraisers and/or collection drives
- Develop confidence and leadership skills
- Learn and advocate about Clothing Insecurity
- Develop agency and future commitment to community service and social responsibility
- Volunteer at The Giving Factory, earning service hours
Email email@example.com to learn more!