What to Do If Your Family Needs AssistanceContact One of Our Service Partners for Help
At Cradles to Crayons, our whole purpose is to help families like yours to get the everyday essentials your children need. So we can assist as many families as possible, we give out these items through our network of Service Partners who are already in the community.
There are two ways for you to obtain needed items from Cradles to Crayons:
- If your family is already receiving services from one of our Service Partners, ask your social worker or case manager to place an order for you.
- If you are not receiving services from a Cradles to Crayons Service Partner, get in touch with one of the organizations in the list below.
Are You A Service Partner?
In the quest to eliminate child poverty, we’re all in this together. When you become a Cradles to Crayons Service Partner, we provide the everyday essentials you need so you can stay focused on the work you do with children and families. Along with the resources and support you need to make your job easier. Learn more about becoming a partner >
Items we provide through our Service Partners:
- seasonally appropriate clothing
- socks, underwear and pajamas
- hygiene items
- diapers, diaper wipes, and pull-ups
- jackets and winter coats
- hats and gloves
- school and art supplies