Friday, November 13 @ 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Un-Gala, a holiday tradition for many, is our signature event in support of Gear Up for Winter – the campaign to keep kids warm.
With a necessary socially-distant twist, Un-Gala @ Home will be an entertaining, meaningful experience from the safety and comfort of your home, presented in a blended on-screen/at-home format, to preserve the best of our Un-Gala traditions!
Un-Gala @ Home is an all-ages event! We hope you will join us!
All guests will receive:
- Link access to view the online broadcast event
- Live chat to stay connected with C2C & other supporters
- Virtual photo booth to capture & share the fun
- Online access to bid on terrific auction items & raffles
- Downloadable @ Home service activities
Families Helping Families and Family Leadership Circle will be offered:
- Purple Party Pack! including tasty snacks, drinks, C2C swag, and fun!
- Our 2020 inspirational quote t-shirts for all kids under 18.
- Un-Gala @ Home Engagement Kit with hands-on service activities such as packing hygiene kits, sorting new pairs of socks, or bundling hats & mittens.
- Engagement Kits & Purple Party will be home-delivered or available for local pickup, based on membership and level of support.
Please confirm your support by Oct 19 in order to guarantee that you will receive a complete Purple Party Pack & Engagement Kit. After that date, certain components may not be available.
Event materials will be available during the week of Nov 9-13. Family Leadership Circle (FLC) members within the Greater Philadelphia area can receive contact-free home delivery of event materials. Families Helping Families members will be able to pick up event materials at the Giving Factory or other local pickup point. Most supporters will have a pickup location within less than 5 miles of your home.
Gear Up for Winter
This year has been unlike any other in recent memory. As we head into the colder months, the economic impact of COVID-19 will continue to have a disproportionate effect on the children we serve.
Long pants & shirts that fit, warm sweaters & hoodies, socks without holes, winter coats, hats & gloves, are all vital to the health and well-being of every child.
For a family who was already struggling to make ends meet, providing these necessities for their children is now even more difficult, as pandemic-related job losses have hit low-wage workers the hardest.
Our Gear Up for Winter initiative aims to supply 20,000 children with cold weather essentials.
By supporting this campaign and participating in Un-Gala @ Home, you can help make a difference in the lives of kids who need us now, more than ever.
More about our Giving Circles and Hosts
Join these generous and dedicated families & individuals who play a critical role in sustaining Cradles to Crayons’ mission and our year-round work.
Families Helping Families
- Our newest Giving Circle!
- Membership included with donations of: $250, $500, $750
- Includes year-round C2C engagement opportunities
- Members receive “insider” email updates, special invitations, and advance notice of C2C events.
- Purple Party & Engagement Kits will be available for pickup Nov 9-13 at the Giving Factory or other local pickup point. Most supporters will have a pickup location within less than 5 miles of your home.
Family Leadership Circle (FLC)
- Annual membership begins at $1,000 and can be paid with a single gift or by quarterly/monthly automatic donations, as low as $84 per month.
- For less than the price of a daily cup of premium coffee, your family can make a difference in the lives of 30 local children this year.
- Members receive “insider” email updates, special invitations, and advance notice of C2C and FLC-only events.
- Includes priority access to family engagement opportunities and special events throughout the year, including Un-Gala, MLK Day of Service, partner distributions, and more
- Purple Party & Engagement Kits will be delivered to FLC member homes during the week prior to the event (with minimal exceptions based on distance.)
- Community members taking a leadership role as ambassadors for our mission
- Each Host has pledged a personal gift, and hopes to increase their support with the help of friends/family/colleagues
- C2C is providing Hosts with a custom Challenge webpage and support materials
- Everyone who donates (any amount) to a Host Challenge is invited to participate in Un-Gala @ Home
- Host families will receive home delivery of their Purple Party & Engagement Kits, and many have agreed to serve as pick-up spots for other Un-Gala @ Home guests
- Additional Host Committee members are welcome and still needed! Email Suzanne Allen-Weise for more info.
Corporate supporters of Gear Up for Winter receive customized benefits including
Un-Gala @ Home participation options, promotion on social media, C2C website & during the event. Click here for more info.
Many thanks to the following organizations who are helping to make Un-Gala @ Home a special event.
Official Pickup Site Partner:
Un-Gala @ Home Host Committee
(Additional Host Committee members are welcome and still needed! Email Suzanne Allen-Weise for more info.)
Heather & Dan Aungst
Cindy & James Gwynn
of the Main Line
St. Pierre Family
Karen & Dave Wilderman