Friday, November 13 @ 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Un-Gala, a holiday tradition for many, is our signature event in support of Gear Up for Winter – the campaign to keep kids warm.
With a necessary socially-distant twist, Un-Gala @ Home will be an entertaining, meaningful experience from the safety and comfort of your home, presented in a blended on-screen/at-home format, to preserve the best of our Un-Gala traditions!
Un-Gala @ Home is an all-ages event! We hope you will join us!
All guests will receive:
- Link access to view the online broadcast event
- Live chat to stay connected with C2C & other supporters
- Virtual photo booth to capture & share the fun
- Online access to bid on terrific auction items & raffles
- Downloadable @ Home service activities
Families Helping Families and Family Leadership Circle will be offered:
- Please NOTE: As of 11/11, we have very few remaining kits available for members.
- Purple Party Pack! including tasty snacks, drinks, C2C swag, and fun!
- Our 2020 inspirational quote t-shirts for all kids under 18.
- Un-Gala @ Home Engagement Kit with hands-on service activities.
- For members who have already confirmed: Deliveries are scheduled this week for Family Leadership Circle (FLC) within the Greater Philadelphia area. Families Helping Families will be notified on 11/11 of their designated pickup spot.
Gear Up for Winter
This year has been unlike any other in recent memory. As we head into the colder months, the economic impact of COVID-19 will continue to have a disproportionate effect on the children we serve.
Long pants & shirts that fit, warm sweaters & hoodies, socks without holes, winter coats, hats & gloves, are all vital to the health and well-being of every child.
For a family who was already struggling to make ends meet, providing these necessities for their children is now even more difficult, as pandemic-related job losses have hit low-wage workers the hardest.
Our Gear Up for Winter initiative aims to supply 20,000 children with cold weather essentials.
By supporting this campaign and participating in Un-Gala @ Home, you can help make a difference in the lives of kids who need us now, more than ever.
More about our Giving Circles and Hosts
Join these generous and dedicated families & individuals who play a critical role in sustaining Cradles to Crayons’ mission and our year-round work.
Families Helping Families
- Our newest Giving Circle!
- Membership included with donations of: $250, $500, $750
- Includes year-round C2C engagement opportunities
- Members receive “insider” email updates, special invitations, and advance notice of C2C events.
- Purple Party & Engagement Kits will be available for pickup Nov 9-13 at the Giving Factory or other local pickup point. Most supporters will have a pickup location within less than 5 miles of your home.
Family Leadership Circle (FLC)
- Annual membership begins at $1,000 and can be paid with a single gift or by quarterly/monthly automatic donations, as low as $84 per month.
- For less than the price of a daily cup of premium coffee, your family can make a difference in the lives of 30 local children this year.
- Members receive “insider” email updates, special invitations, and advance notice of C2C and FLC-only events.
- Includes priority access to family engagement opportunities and special events throughout the year, including Un-Gala, MLK Day of Service, partner distributions, and more
- Purple Party & Engagement Kits will be delivered to FLC member homes during the week prior to the event (with minimal exceptions based on distance.)
- Community members taking a leadership role as ambassadors for our mission
- Each Host has pledged a personal gift, and hopes to increase their support with the help of friends/family/colleagues
- C2C is providing Hosts with a custom Challenge webpage and support materials
- Everyone who donates (any amount) to a Host Challenge is invited to participate in Un-Gala @ Home
- Host families will receive home delivery of their Purple Party & Engagement Kits, and many have agreed to serve as pick-up spots for other Un-Gala @ Home guests
- Additional Host Committee members are welcome and still needed! Email Suzanne Allen-Weise for more info.
Corporate supporters of Gear Up for Winter receive customized benefits including
Un-Gala @ Home participation options, promotion on social media, C2C website & during the event. Click here for more info.
Many thanks to the following organizations who are helping to make Un-Gala @ Home a special event.
Official Pickup Site Partner:
Thank you to our Snack Supporters:
Un-Gala @ Home Host Committee
Cindy & James Gwynn
Kids’ Clubhouse of the Main Line
St. Pierre Family
Karen & Dave Wilderman
Cradles to Crayons Philadelphia Board of Directors