Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our Board of Directors, Family Advisory Council, and Corporate Advisory Council play an important role in stewarding and cultivating Cradles to Crayons. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our heartfelt and overarching goal: to provide the children in our communities with the essential items they need to thrive.
Philadelphia Board of Directors
- Christopher Sullivan, Philadelphia Board Chair, Managing Director and the Head of the Financial Sponsors Group in Investment Banking, Barclays
- Steve Croney, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Comcast
Debbie Cohen, Retired Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP and Adjunct Professor at Villanova University Law School
- Joan Docktor, President, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®
- Lisa Fleischer, Chief Legal Officer for the United States De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc.
- John Marcante, Chief Information Officer and Managing Director of Vanguard’s Information Technology Division
- Christopher Miller, Managing Director and Market Executive, Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management
- Greg Rigdon, Executive Vice President of Content Acquisition for Comcast Cable
- Rich Rumer, Retired Vice President Business Services, Temple University
- Steven Singh, Director of Electric Operations at, PECO
- Kristen Vieira Traynor, Partner at PriceWaterhouseCooper.
- Lee Yohannan, Entrepreneur, Founding Partner of Liquidhub
- Gary Zimmer, MD, Chief Medical Advisor, Digital Health at Comcast, Principal at HedDI, LLC
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.