Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our Board of Directors, Family Advisory Council, and Corporate Advisory Council play an important role in stewarding and cultivating Cradles to Crayons. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our heartfelt and overarching goal: to provide the children in our communities with the essential items they need to thrive.
Philadelphia Board of Directors
- Greg Rigdon, Philadelphia Board Chair, President, Content Acquisition, Comcast Cable
- Chantee Angus, Regional Director, Electric Ops, PECO
- Dan Aungst, Partner, Ernst and Young, LLC
- Glenn Blumenfeld, CEO, Tactix Real Estate Advisors
- Jim Bruder, CEO, Harron Ventures
- Deborah Cohen, Retired Partner, Pepper Hamilton, LLC; General Counsel, Patina
- Joan Docktor, President, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach Realtors
- Alonzo Ellis, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Morgan Stanley
- Ann Frechette, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Elizabeth Paluck Rath, Managing Director, Emerging Growth and Regional Coverage, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Ryan Swann, Chief Data Analytics Officer, Principal, Vanguard
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.