Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our Board of Directors, Family Advisory Council, and Corporate Advisory Council play an important role in stewarding and cultivating Cradles to Crayons. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our heartfelt and overarching goal: to provide the children in our communities with the essential items they need to thrive.
Philadelphia Board of Directors
- Steve Croney, Philadelphia Board Co-Chair, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Comcast Cable
- Greg Rigdon, Philadelphia Board Co-Chair, President of Content Acquisition, Comcast Cable
- Dan Aungst, Partner, Ernst and Young, LLC
- Glenn Blumenfeld, CEO of Tactix Real Estate Advisors
- Jim Bruder, Chairman and CEO, Harron Communications
- Deborah Cohen, Retired Partner, Pepper Hamilton, LLC; General Counsel, Accolade, Inc.
- Joan Docktor, President, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach Realtors
- Alonzo Ellis, Principal, Chief Information Security Officer, Vanguard
- Lisa Fleischer, Chief Legal Officer, De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc
- Ann Frechette, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Betsy Paluck Rath, Senior Vice President & Senior Relationship Manager, Bank of America – Global Commercial Banking
- Andy Santacroce, Vice President of Technology Development, Tokio Marine North America Services
- Steve Singh, Vice President of Technical Service, PECO an Exelon Company
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.