Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our Board of Directors, Family Advisory Council, and Corporate Advisory Council play an important role in stewarding and cultivating Cradles to Crayons. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our heartfelt and overarching goal: to provide the children in our communities with the essential items they need to thrive.
Philadelphia Board of Directors
- John Marcante, Philadelphia Board Co-Chair, Chief Information Officer and Managing Director of Vanguard’s Information Technology Division
- Lee Yohannan, Philadelphia Board Co-Chair, Managing Member at Yohannan Capital, LLC, CEO and Board Member at Global Capital Companies, and Founding Partner of LiquidHub, Inc.
- Dan Aungst, Partner, Ernst and Young, LLC
- Glenn Blumenfeld, CEO of Tactix Real Estate Advisors
- Jim Bruder, Chairman and CEO, Harron Communications
- Deborah Cohen, Retired Partner, Pepper Hamilton, LLC; General Counsel, Accolade, Inc.
- Steve Croney, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Comcast Cable
- Joan Docktor, President, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach Realtors
- Lisa Fleischer, Chief Legal Officer, De Lage Landen Financial Services, Inc
- Ann Frechette, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Betsy Paluck Rath, Senior Vice President & Senior Relationship Manager, Bank of America – Global Commercial Banking
- Greg Rigdon, President of Content Acquisition, Comcast Cable
- Andy Santacroce, Vice President of Technology Development, Tokio Marine North America Services
- Steve Singh, Vice President of Technical Service, PECO an Exelon Company
- Gary Zimmer, M.D., Chief Medical Advisor, Digital Health, Comcast, Principal at HedDI, LLC
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.