Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our Board of Directors, Family Advisory Council, and Corporate Advisory Council play an important role in stewarding and cultivating Cradles to Crayons. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our heartfelt and overarching goal: to provide the children in our communities with the essential items they need to thrive.
Philadelphia Board of Directors
- Christopher Sullivan, Philadelphia Board Chair, Managing Director and the Head of the Financial Sponsors Group in Investment Banking, Barclays
Jeff Bozzi, President, Pemcor, LLC
- Len Caldwell, Retired Commercial Banker and Pro Bono Advisor to Nonprofit Organizations
Debbie Cohen, Retired Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP and Adjunct Professor at Villanova University Law School
- Joan Docktor, President, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS®
- Wendy Kapnek, Partner, Kapnek Communications
Scott Latimer, Retired Partner of PriceWaterhouseCooper LLP
- John Marcante, Chief Information Officer and Managing Director of Vanguard’s Information Technology Division
- Chris Miller, Managing Director and Market Executive, Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management
- Greg Rigdon, Executive Vice President of Content Acquisition for Comcast Cable
- Rich Rumer, Retired Vice President Business Services, Temple University
- Steven Singh, Director of Electric Operations at, PECO
- Kristen Vieira Traynor, Partner at PriceWaterhouseCooper.
- Lee Yohannan, Entrepreneur, Founding Partner of Liquidhub
- Gary Zimmer, MD, Senior Vice President, Mercy Health System
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.