Cradles to Crayons creates KidPacks that are hand-selected with care to meet a local boy or girl’s specific needs and
wants. We accept donations of a wide range of new and gently-used goods that are appropriate for use by children ages newborn to 12.
Our mission strives to provide every child with the essentials they need to feel valued and we ask you to support us in doing so. Therefore, please ensure that your gently-used donations are high-quality: not ripped, stained, broken, or missing pieces. Please review the standards below to ensure we can distribute your donation to a deserving child.
Most Needed Items:
- Girls tops size 3T-7/8
- Boys winter coats, sizes 3T and 18/20 (adult medium)
- Girls winter coats, size 18/20 mos.
- Waterproof winter boots
- New body wash, shampoo, lotion, and conditioner 0-12 years
- Boys sneakers sizes 5-9 youth/adult
What we accept:
- Clothing and coats (kids' sizes 0–20 and adult sizes Small & Medium)
- Shoes, boots, sneakers, and sandals (infant/child sizes 0–13 and youth/adult sizes 1–10)
- New socks and underwear
- Books, especially baby board books
- Brand new arts and crafts/school supplies
- Baby supplies and bedding (up to size twin)
- Diapers, all sizes
- Baby equipment, especially strollers and car seats within five years old
- Toys (new toys are used for birthday gifts)
- New hygiene supplies for ages 0 to 12
- New batteries
Click here for a more detailed list of our Donation Guidelines.
In the interest of the health/safety of the families we serve and in consideration of the limited space they may have access to, we cannot accept the following:
- Furniture and home goods
- Cribs of any kind (due to recalls)
- Carseats and other infant safety items over five years old
- Oversized plastic play structures and backyard toys
- Stuffed animals
- Used rackets, mitts, hockey sticks, bats, helmets, skates, shin guards/pads
- DVDs/CDs/VHS tapes/computer games
- Religious and Holiday related books/toys/clothing
- Books and clothing with family related messaging (“I Love Mommy,” “Daddy and I”)
- Underwear/socks out of its original package
- Violent toys/games
- Used hygiene products, baby food, breast pumps and supplies, bottles
- Used arts and crafts/school supplies
Have items that we can't accept? Click here to find a place to donate them.