Cradles to Crayons creates KidPacks that are hand-selected with care to meet a local boy or girl’s specific needs and
wants. We accept donations of a wide range of new and gently-used goods that are appropriate for use by children ages newborn to 12.
Our mission strives to provide every child with the essentials they need to feel valued and we ask you to support us in doing so. Therefore, please ensure that your gently-used donations are high-quality: not ripped, stained, broken, or missing pieces. Please review the standards below to ensure we can distribute your donation to a deserving child.
Most Needed Items:
- Boys clothing sizes 2T - 18/20 (especially tops)
- Girls clothing sizes 24 months - 3T (especially tops)
- Baby board books
- Sneakers up to size 5 youth/adult
What we accept:
- Clothing (kids' sizes 0–20 and adult sizes Small & Medium)
- Shoes, boots, sneakers, and sandals (infant/child sizes 0–13 and youth/adult sizes 1–10)
- Winter and rain jackets
- New socks and underwear
- Books, especially baby board books
- Brand new arts and crafts/school supplies
- Baby supplies, especially bedding
- Diapers, all sizes (we also accept clean open diaper packs)
- Baby equipment, especially strollers and car seats within five years old
- Toys (new toys are used for birthday gifts)
- New hygiene supplies for ages 0 to 12
- Laundry detergent, batteries
Click here for a more detailed list of our Donation Guidelines.
What we can’t accept
- Due to the recent drop‐side crib recall, we are no longer accepting cribs of any kind. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Carseats over five years old
- DVDs/CDs/VHS tapes/computer games
- Religious and Holiday related books/toys
- Books about families (“I Love Mommy,” “Daddy and I”)
- Underwear/socks out of its package
- Violent toys/games
- Oversized plastic play structures and slides
- Large backyard toys, baby pools, and structures
- Stuffed animals
- Ice skates
- Used hygiene products/baby food/breast feeding supplies
- Used arts and crafts/school supplies
Have items that we can't accept? Click here to find a place to donate them.