Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our Board of Directors, Family Advisory Council, and Corporate Advisory Council play an important role in stewarding and cultivating Cradles to Crayons. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our heartfelt and overarching goal: to provide the children in our communities with the essential items they need to thrive.
Boston Board of Directors
- Darren Abrahamson, Managing Director, Bain Capital Private Equity
- Kate Barrand, President & CEO, Horizons for Homeless Children
- Josh Beer, Managing Director, Charlesbank Capital Partners
- Chris Biotti, New England Division Executive, Bank of America Private Bank
- Dr. Renee Boynton-Jarrett, Associate Professor, Boston University School of Medicine; Executive Director, Vital Village Community Engagement Network; Pediatrician, Boston Medical Center
- Tamar Dor-Ner, Partner, Bain & Company
- Jason Glass, Senior Managing Director, CVC Growth Partners
- Carolyn Hastings, Managing Director, Bain Capital Credit
- Aidan Riordan (Chair of Boston Board)
- Monica Shah, Partner, Zalkind Duncan & Bernstein LLP
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.