Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our Board of Directors, Family Advisory Council, and Corporate Advisory Council play an important role in stewarding and cultivating Cradles to Crayons. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our heartfelt and overarching goal: to provide the children in our communities with the essential items they need to thrive.
Boston Board of Directors
- Darren Abrahamson, Managing Director, Bain Capital Credit
- Kate Barrand, President & CEO, Horizons for Homeless Children
- Josh Beer, Managing Director, Charlesbank Capital Partners
- Renee Boynton-Jarrett, Associate Professor, Boston University School of Medicine; Executive Director, Boston Medical Center; Vital Village Network
- Tamar Dor-Ner, Partner, Bain & Company
- Jason Glass, Senior Managing Director, CVC Growth Partners
- Carolyn Hastings, Managing Director, Bain Capital Credit
- Aidan Riordan (Chair of Boston Board)
- Monica Shah, Partner, Zalkind Duncan & Bernstein LLP
- Yolanda Taylor, Managing Director, Seaward Asset Management; Owner, Lexington Power Yoga
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.