Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our Board of Directors, Family Advisory Council, and Corporate Advisory Council play an important role in stewarding and cultivating Cradles to Crayons. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our heartfelt and overarching goal: to provide the children in our communities with the essential items they need to thrive.
Boston Board of Directors
- Carolyn Hastings, Chair, Boston Board of Directors; Managing Partner, Bain Capital Credit
- Kristin T. Abati, Partner, Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Kate Barrand, President & CEO, Horizons for Homeless Children
- Josh Beer, Managing Director, Charlesbank Capital Partners
- Eric Berger, Partner, Bain & Company
- Chris Biotti, New England Division Executive, Bank of America Private Bank
- Tamar D. Dor-Ner, Managing Partner, Bain & Company
- Jason Glass, Senior Managing Director, CVC Growth Partners
- Sean Quinn, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Cimpress
- Monica Shah, Partner, Zalkind Duncan & Bernstein LLP
- Kelly Starman, Chief Marketing Officer, PartsSource
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.