How to Host a Drive
You can host a drive for two to four weeks in your community. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your drive.
- Spread the Word: Share the details of your drive on social media, in a newsletter, and/or in a personal email to friends and family.
- Begin Your Collection: Keep your community motivated with regular updates and encouragement.
- Drop Off Your Donations: You can drop off your donations at our Giving Factory ® warehouse or at a drop-off location near you.
- Celebrate and Appreciate: Don’t forget to thank your donors and share the impact of your drive with your community!
Resources & FAQ’s
- Check out this handy road map for an overview of what’s involved in holding a collection drive.
- Review this step-by-step how-to guide to learn how you can tap into the power of your community to make a difference in the lives of local children.
- Spread the word about our mission, model, and need by sharing the Cradles to Crayons flyer and donation guidelines below with your friends, family, and community.
What are your most needed items?
How do I get a tax receipt?
Or if you prefer to print a copy at home: https://cradlestocrayons.app.box.com/donation-receipt
Fill out and keep a copy for your tax purposes.