Our Leadership Councils
The energy, knowledge, and commitment of our Staff and Leadership Councils are major reasons for the ongoing success of Cradles to Crayons®. Meet some of the people who make us what we are. Their inspired efforts are invaluable to our daily operations, and to reaching our vision for the future.
Boston Family Advisory Council
- Charles Rudnick, Chair, Director of Advancement – Dedham Country Day School
- Kate Agarwal, Marketing and Advertising Consultant
- Cindy Blotner, Cradles to Crayons Ambassador
- Katie Burgener, Attorney, Krokidas & Bluestein
- Lisa Capone, Cradles to Crayons Ambassador
- Julia Clarkson, Chair MBA Admissions, Harvard Business School
- Rachel Conn, Cradles to Crayons Ambassador
- Beth Cook, Assistant Professor, UMass School of Public Health
- Todd Cook, Managing Director, Bain Capital
- Aliette Estrada, Strategic Marketing Executive, Global Marketing, Bank of America
- Cindy Greene, Cradles to Crayons Ambassador
- Heather Krauss, Cradles to Crayons Ambassador
- Renée Kwok, President, TFC Financial Management
- Jeff St. Mary, Managing Director, Seaward Asset Management
- Bianca Passarelli, Nurse Practitioner, Boston Medical Center
- Ila Jain Shah, Managing Director, College for Social Innovation
- Victoria Sullivan, Vice Chair, Programs Volunteer & Philanthropist
Boston Corporate Advisory Council
- Lucy Darragh (Co-Chair), Director, Corporate Citizenship, Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Ashley Swenson (Co-Chair), Vice President of Customer Marketing, Staples, Inc.
- Brian Bilello, President, New England Revolution
- Alison Connell, Senior Director of Marketing, Comcast Cable
- Anne Cornell, Senior Portfolio Operations Director, AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
- Stephen DiPrete, Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking, Eastern Bank – Boston
- Margaret Dunlap, Marketing Director, Northeast Division, UPS
- Ilyse Greenberg, Head of Marketing, EF Learning Center, Inc.
- Jim Holzman, President and CEO, Ace Ticket
- Bjorn Jakobsen, Partner, KPMG
- Bill Matson, Retired Vice President of Human Resources, Analog Devices
- Brandi Morris, Senior Director, Commercial Training, Sanofi Genzyme
- Mathew Paisner, Director, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, ScrubaDub Corporation
- Colleen Richards Powell, Vice President, Corporate Citizenship and Diversity, MFS Investment Management
- Elizabeth Roaldsen, Executive Vice President, State Street
- Randy Shelly, Vice President, Hospitality Group, Shawmut Design and Construction
- Amy Wendel, Global Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, LogMeIn
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.