Every child deserves a chance to develop and thrive, especially during the formative first few years of life. Our Gear Up For Baby program focuses on providing infants and toddlers from pre-birth through age 2 with the essential items they need to thrive. CLICK HERE to see how to get involved.
Our Ready for School program provides homeless and low-income children with the essential items they need to go to school, stay in school, and succeed in the classroom. CLICK HERE to see how to get involved.
- Boys pants, sizes 9/10 - 14/16
- Boys PJs, sizes 9/10 -14/16
- Girls PJs, sizes 11/12 and 14/16
- New girls underwear sizes 14/16
- New boys underwear sizes 5/6, 7/8, 10/12
- New boys socks sizes 4-10 adult
- High Chairs, Strollers, Pack 'n Plays
- Baby Carriers (Bjorn, snugglie, slings)
- New Baby Hygiene Essentials (shampoo, lotion, oil, powder, etc.)
- Crib Sheets
CLICK HERE for a more detailed listing
Cradles to Crayons serves as a resource for communities in-need and a hub of civic engagement in Philadelphia.
Cradles to Crayons provides children from birth through age 12 living in homeless or low-income situations with the essential items they need to thrive - at home, at school and at play. We supply these items free of charge by engaging and connecting communities that have with communities that need.