By cleaning out your closets – reusing, repurposing and recycling those items your child no longer needs – you can help equip low-income and homeless children with vitally needed everyday essentials to mitigate the acute effects of poverty while keeping these items out of landfills. Learn how to host a Spring Greening Drive, Give Back with an Outfit Pack, or contribute financially.
- Boys pants, sizes 7/8 - 14/16
- Boys PJs, sizes 9/10 -14/16
- Girls PJs, sizes 11/12 and 14/16
- New girls underwear sizes 5/6 and 7/8
- New boys underwear sizes 3T to 11/12
- Pack 'n Plays
- Baby Carriers (Bjorn, snugglie, sling)
Cradles to Crayons serves as a resource for communities in-need and a hub of civic engagement in Philadelphia.
Cradles to Crayons provides children from birth through age 12 living in homeless or low-income situations with the essential items they need to thrive - at home, at school and at play. We supply these items free of charge by engaging and connecting communities that have with communities that need.