Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our National Board of Directors provides outstanding leadership, business acumen, and perspective in stewarding Cradles to Crayons as a single organization with several sites. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our overarching goal of assuring that all children have the essential items they need to thrive.
- Dean Athanasia, National Board Chair, President of Preferred and Small Business Banking, Bank of America
- Stuart Davies, Retired Managing Director, Bain Capital Credit
- Jack M. Greenberg, Chairman of the Board of Innerworkings, Retired Chairman of Western Union, Retired Chairman & CEO of McDonald’s
- Jordan Hitch, Senior Advisor, Bain Capital
- Lynn Margherio, Founder & CEO, Cradles to Crayons
- Bill Matson, Retired Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer, Analog Devices
- Neil Nicoll, President Emeritus, YMCA of the USA
- Phyllis Yale, Advisory Partner, Bain & Company
The work of each Cradles to Crayons site is also guided by a local Board of Directors whose members are community leaders with the skills and expertise the organization needs to continue strengthening and improving its scope of services . Learn about our market-specific boards:
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory in your region, or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.