Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our National Board of Directors provides outstanding leadership, business acumen, and perspective in stewarding Cradles to Crayons as a single organization with several sites. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our overarching goal of assuring that all children have the essential items they need to thrive.
- Dean Athanasia (Board Chair), President of Consumer and Small Business, Bank of America
- Jay Bhatt, Founder & CEO, Agile Growth Corporation
- Darren Burton, Vice Chair of Human Resources, KPMG, LLP
- Todd Cook, Managing Director, Bain Capital Double Impact
- Julie Daum, Head of U.S. Board Practice, Spencer Stuart
- Gerard du Toit, Partner, Bain & Company
- Michael Ewald, Managing Director, Bain Capital
- Jack M. Greenberg, Retired Chair of the Boards of Quintiles, Innerworkings, Western Union and Retired Chair & CEO of McDonald’s
- Tiffany Gueye, Chief Operating Officer, Blue Meridian Partners
- Peggy Koenig, Chair, Abry Partners
- Lynn Margherio, Founder & CEO, Cradles to Crayons
- Heidi Ryder, EVP & Chief Merchandising Officer, Homegoods | Homesense of TJX Companies, Inc.
The work of each Cradles to Crayons site is also guided by a local Board of Directors whose members are community leaders with the skills and expertise the organization needs to continue strengthening and improving its scope of services . Learn about our market-specific boards:
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory in your region, or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.