Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our National Board of Directors provides outstanding leadership, business acumen, and perspective in stewarding Cradles to Crayons as a single organization with several sites. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our overarching goal of assuring that all children have the essential items they need to thrive.
- Dean Athanasia (Board Chair), President of Consumer and Small Business, Bank of America
- Jay Bhatt, Managing Director, Thomas H. Lee Partners
- Todd Cook, Managing Director, Bain Capital Double Impact
- Gerard du Toit, Partner, Bain & Company
- Michael Ewald, Managing Director, Bain Capital
- Jack M. Greenberg, Chairman of the Board of Innerworkings, Retired Chairman of The Western Union Company, Retired Chairman & CEO of McDonald’s
- Jason Hancock, Managing Partner and Practice Leader, Spencer Stuart
- Peggy Koenig, Chair, Abry Partners
- Lynn Margherio, Founder & CEO, Cradles to Crayons
- Bill Matson, Retired Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer, Analog Devices
- Heidi Ryder, Executive Vice President of Merchandising, TJX Companies, Inc.
The work of each Cradles to Crayons site is also guided by a local Board of Directors whose members are community leaders with the skills and expertise the organization needs to continue strengthening and improving its scope of services . Learn about our market-specific boards:
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory in your region, or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.