Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our Board of Directors, Family Advisory Council, and Corporate Advisory Council play an important role in stewarding and cultivating Cradles to Crayons’ stakeholders. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our heartfelt and overarching goal: to provide the children in our communities with the essential items they need to thrive.
Chicago Board of Directors
- Jack Greenberg (Board Chair), Retired Chair of the Boards of Quintiles, Innerworkings, Western Union and Retired Chair & CEO of McDonald’s
- John Atkinson, Managing Partner, Willis Towers Watson
- Gery Chico, Partner, Chico & Nunes, P.C.
- Sumit Dutta, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Jim Hirshorn, Partner, Ares Management, L.P.
- Shana Hayes, SVP, Director of Corporate Philanthropy, Northern Trust
- Amy Hughes, Retired Managing Director, Bank of America, US Trust
- Douglas Kush, Managing Partner, Egon Zehnder
- Derek Lopez, Managing Director, GEM Realty Capital
- Carrie McNally, Special Counsel, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Desiree Rogers, CEO, Black Opal Beauty
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.