Board of Directors
Actively Engaged Leadership
Our Board of Directors, Family Advisory Council, and Corporate Advisory Council play an important role in stewarding and cultivating Cradles to Crayons’ stakeholders. Their strategic thinking and guidance is key to advancing our heartfelt and overarching goal: to provide the children in our communities with the essential items they need to thrive.
Chicago Board of Directors
- Derek Lopez (Board Chair), Managing Director, GEM Realty Capital
- John Atkinson, Managing Director, Marsh
- Liz Buchanan, Managing Director, Nielsen IQ
- Angie Campone, SVP, Business Initiatives Executive, Business Banking, Bank of America
- Gery Chico, Partner, Chico & Nunes, P.C.
- Eric Feinberg, Co-Head of the Chicago Office & Vice Chairman, Savills
- Jack Greenberg, Retired Chair of the Boards of Quintiles, Innerworkings, Western Union and Retired Chair & CEO of McDonald’s
- Shana Hayes, SVP, Director of Corporate Philanthropy, Northern Trust
- Jim Hirshorn, Partner, Ares Management, L.P.
- Amy Hughes, Retired Managing Director, Bank of America, US Trust
- Michelle Kilkenney, Corporate Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Dr. Stephen McClain, Leadership Coach, EdD Program, Educational Policy Studies, University of Illinois-Chicago
- Carrie McNally, Special Counsel, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Desiree Rogers, CEO, Black Opal Beauty
Get involved as a volunteer at Cradles to Crayons. Whether you help out in The Giving Factory or participate in other ways, you’ll become part of the spirit and energy that enables us to serve so many.