Items We Accept
Cradles to Crayons creates KidPacks that are hand-selected with care to meet a local boy or girl’s specific needs and wants. We accept donations of a wide range of new and gently-used goods that are appropriate for use by children ages newborn to 12.
Our mission strives to provide every child with the essentials they need to feel valued and we ask you to support us in doing so. Therefore, please ensure that your gently-used donations are high-quality: not ripped, stained, or quality compromised in any way. Please review the standards below to ensure we can distribute your donation to a deserving child.
Most Needed Items:
- New and gently used t-shirts (sizes 2T – adult medium)
- New and gently used long pants (sizes 2T – adult medium or 9)
- New underwear (sizes 2T – adult medium)
What We Accept:
- Clothing and coats (infant to youth sizes 18/20 and adult sizes small & medium)
- New socks, underwear, and pajamas (we accept pajamas in new or gently-used condition)
- Shoes, boots, sneakers, and sandals (infant/child sizes 0–13 and adult sizes 1–10)
- Books (ages 0-12)
- Unopened diapers, pull-ups, and diaper wipes
Click here for a more detailed list of our Donation Guidelines, including COVID-19 protocols.
In the interest of the health/safety of the families we serve and in consideration of the limited space they may have access to, we cannot accept the following:
- We are not able to accept toys or baby gear of any kind
- Furniture and household goods/items
- Cribs of any kind (due to recalls)
- Car seats and other infant safety items over five years old
- Over-sized plastic play structures and backyard toys
- Stuffed animals
- Used rackets, mitts, hockey sticks, bats, helmets, skates, shin guards/pads
- Bicycles or ride-on toys
- DVDs/CDs/VHS tapes/computer games
- Violent toys/games
- Religious or holiday related books or toys
- Books and clothing with family related messaging (“I Love Mommy,” “Daddy and I”)
- Bathing suits or costumes
- Used underwear, socks, or pajamas
- Used hygiene products, baby food, breast pumps and supplies, or bottles
- Used arts and crafts/school supplies
Have items that we can’t accept? Click here to find a place to donate them.