Bring Essentials to the Families You Serve
In the quest to eliminate child poverty, we’re all in this together.
When you become a Cradles to Crayons Service Partner, we provide the everyday essentials you need to help the kids and families you serve — we give you the resources and support you need to make your job easier, not harder.
As a service partner, you place each order based on your needs assessments for individual families and children.
Inquire about becoming a partner in Chicago >
- Access Community Health Network
- Austin Childcare Provider’s Network
- Better Days Outreach
- Big Shoulders Fund
- Boys and Girls Club of Chicago
- Brighton Park Neighborhood Council
- Carol Robertson Center for Learning
- Casa Central
- CASA Lake County
- Chicago Department of Family and Support Services-Trina Davila Community Center
- Chicago House
- Chicago Public Schools
- Childcare Network of Evanston
- Christopher House
- Common Pantry
- Communities in Schools Chicago
- District 65 Family Center
- Erie Neighborhood House
- Facing Forward to End Homelessness
- Family Focus
- Gads Hill
- Heal thy Life Organization
- Heartland Alliance
- Housing Authority of Cook County
- Humble Hearts
- I Grow Chicago
- Illinois Action For Children
- In His Hands Resource Center
- Infant Welfare Society of Chicago
- Infant Welfare Society of Evanston
- Institute for Nonviolence Chicago
- Kids Above All
- La Casa Norte
- Learning Bridge Early Education
- Loving You 4 Life Ministries
- Mary Crane League
- Metropolitan Family Services
- Monarch Awards Foundation
- Dad’s Father’s Club
- New Life Community Church
- New Moms
- New Roseland Community Hospital Foundation
- Our Steps Are Ordered
- Reba Early Learning Center
- SGA Youth and Family Services
- Sinai Health System
- Start Early
- The Children’s Place
- The Ethiopian Community Foundation
- The Helen and Joe Foundation
- The Sisterhood Network
- Third Unitarian Church
- True Believers
- YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago
- Youth Crossroads
- Youth Guidance
How We Work with Our Partners
The role fulfilled by our diverse Service Partners is a crucial link between Cradles to Crayons and the children we serve. So our whole focus is to make our collaborative process as easy and streamlined as possible. This helps us to empower the children we serve collaboratively — at home, at school, and at play — by providing the everyday essentials that match their individual needs.
Specialty Items Program
Cradles to Crayons maintains a number of collaborative relationships to provide Specialty Items as needed by our Services Partners throughout the year. Unlike individually tailored KidPacks that contain different types of items, this program provides large quantities of a particular type of item.
Through our partner portal, Service Partners request KidPacks filled with Everyday Essentials, which are individually tailored for a specific child. These agencies in the KidPack Program also have access to Specialty Items and Backpacks. Most of our partnerships fall under this category.
Ready for Learning
Once a year, Cradles to Crayons provides a high volume of backpacks to Service Partners and school districts. KidPack Program Service Partners are eligible to request backpacks for the children and families they serve, but we also maintain once-a-year partnerships to help children get Ready for Learning.
Interested in Partnering?
Here’s a link to inquire about partnering so we can start getting to know each other.
Resources for Our Service Partners
Learn about our partner community and discover a wealth of information.