Teen Leadership Corps
Leadership skills are an advantage you’ll have for a lifetime. Cradles to Crayons’ Giving Corps offers inspiring programs for teens who are passionate about making a difference.
About the Teen Leadership Corps (TLC)
- Attend the TLC Student-Parent Orientation on Wed, June 5 @ 7pm.
- Participate in a 4-day training session on June 24-27. NO EXCEPTIONS: If you are unable to commit to these training dates, please hold your application until next year’s session.
- Work a minimum of 12 two-hour shifts (a total of 24 hours) from July 2019 through April 2020 at The Giving Factory, assisting and leading groups of volunteers.
- Raise at least $500 in donations on behalf of Cradles to Crayons through creative fundraising activities.
- Assist with set up and execution of Backpack-A-Thon in August and Un-Gala in November, dates TBD.
- Represent Cradles to Crayons at community collection events.
We appreciate the support of TLC parents. Because this is a leadership program, we insist that the student (not the parent) initiate and maintain contact with regard to their application and their place within the program. Students should have an email address that they will check regularly. Thank you!
“Serving in the TLC was fun, and helped me build confidence in speaking to groups of adults. I’m proud of what I accomplished, but also grateful to have helped with such an important mission.”Zoe, former Teen Leader