Teen Leadership Corps
Leadership skills are an advantage you’ll have for a lifetime. Cradles to Crayons’ Giving Corps offers inspiring programs for teens who are passionate about making a difference.
The application deadline for the 2022-23 Teen Leadership Corps has passed. Please check back in January to apply for next year’s term.
About the Teen Leadership Corps (TLC)
- Be entering 9th-12th grades in fall of 2022
- Attend the TLC Student-Parent Orientation on Wed, June 8 @ 7pm.
- Participate in four days of TLC Training during the week of June 27th – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are unable to commit to these training days, please hold your application until next year’s program.
- Volunteer in the Giving Factory a minimum of 24 hours from July 2022 through April 2023.
- Help lead volunteer activities as part of larger C2C events.
- Assist with Ready for Learning distribution efforts over the summer, including support for Backpack-A-Thon events.
- Support Gear Up for Winter events, including Un-Gala Family Day in November.
- Raise at least $500 in donations on behalf of Cradles to Crayons through creative fundraising activities.
- Represent Cradles to Crayons as appropriate in the community.
We appreciate the support of TLC parents. Because this is a leadership program, we insist that the student (not the parent) initiate and maintain contact with regard to their application and their place within the program. Students should have an email address that they will check regularly. Thank you!
“Serving in the TLC was fun, and helped me build confidence in speaking to groups of adults. I’m proud of what I accomplished, but also grateful to have helped with such an important mission.”