Teen Leadership Corps
Leadership skills are an advantage you’ll have for a lifetime. Cradles to Crayons’ Giving Corps offers inspiring programs for teens who are passionate about making a difference.
Applications for the Teen Leadership Corp 2021-2022 term are being accepted now!
About the Teen Leadership Corps (TLC)
- Attend the TLC Student-Parent Orientation on Wed, June 9 @ 7pm.
- Participate in a 4-day training session, part virtual/part in-person in the Giving Factory on June 28-July 1. NO EXCEPTIONS: If you are unable to commit to these training dates, please hold your application until next year’s session.
- Work a minimum of 24 hours from June 2021 through May 2022. Shifts will be a mix of virtual & in-person volunteering.
- Assist or lead virtual volunteer activities as part of larger C2C events.
- Organize and lead socially-distant/virtual volunteer activities with school, friends & family, or other community groups.
- Raise at least $500 in donations on behalf of Cradles to Crayons through creative fundraising activities.
- Assist with Ready for Learning distribution efforts over the summer.
- Represent Cradles to Crayons as appropriate in the community.
We appreciate the support of TLC parents. Because this is a leadership program, we insist that the student (not the parent) initiate and maintain contact with regard to their application and their place within the program. Students should have an email address that they will check regularly. Thank you!
“Serving in the TLC was fun, and helped me build confidence in speaking to groups of adults. I’m proud of what I accomplished, but also grateful to have helped with such an important mission.”