Gather your friends to give a boost to your community
As an active participant in our College Corps, you will:
- Lead volunteer groups and provide positive volunteer experiences.
- Enhance and implement new approaches to operational efficiency and organizational effectiveness.
- Enter data and create reports using Salesforce
- Develop into powerful change leaders upon program completion.
Qualifications Ideal interns should have:
- Strong interest in social entrepreneurship and/or non-profit management
- Positive, friendly, and team player type of attitude
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Passion for the Cradles to Crayons mission
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Minimum Age Requirement: 18 years have completed at least one year of college
- Attending 2-hour Program Internship training with Cradles to Crayons staff at a date of your choosing
- Loading the school bus with donations every Thursday from 9:00 am to 10:30 am (requirement).
- Leading groups of volunteers one to four days per week:
- Tuesday 10AM-12PM or 1:30PM-3: 30 PM
- Thursday 10AM-12PM or 1:30PM-3: 30 PM
- Friday 10AM-12PM or 2:30-4:30PM
- Saturday or Sunday 10AM-12PM or 1:30PM-3: 30 PM
- Options of 4-6PM or 6-8PM shifts hosted every few weeks
- When volunteers are not present, helping to prepare for next shifts or operations including Salesforce data work
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to Amy Meade, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org